1. Вы видите это сообщение так как на авторизованы на нашем форуме.
    Авторизуйтесь чтобы его скрыть.
    Если вы не зарегистрированы, то можете это сделать кликнув по этой ссылке, зайдя через доступные соц. сети, либо зарегистрировавшись по е-мэйл.

Преимущества зарегистрированных пользователей:
    1. Скрыто это бесполезное сообщение
    2. Скрыта вся реклама на форуме
    3. Вы видите скрытые ссылки которые не доступны гостям
    4. Вы можете зарабатывать репутацию и открывать ценные материалы
    5. Вам будут доступны дополнительные, скрытые разделы для приватного общения, чат и возможность участвовать в складчинах
    6. Вы сможете поделиться своим опытом, задать вопросы и добавлять интересные материалы
    7. Вы вступите в клуб личностного развития и мы поможем вам стать лучше!
    Скрыть объявление

By Jlaix_ Cane Game

Тема в разделе "RSD", создана пользователем Faers, 9 янв 2013.

Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.
  1. TopicStarter Overlay
    TopicStarter Overlay
    Faers
    Оффлайн

Faers Администратор Команда форума Администратор

Симпатии:
    Greetings from planet jeffy...... freshly b ack from Los Angeles where I ran program with Tyler, back here for a weekend Bootcamp and then it's off once again... my schedule is pretty packed for the next five months, if you were ever interested in doing a program with me, check out the schedule below and DO IT:

<span style="font-weight:bold">January 11-13: San Francisco
    January 17-19: Dallas, TX (with Tyler)
    January 24-26: Austin, TX
    February 1-3: San Francisco
    February 7-9: Toronto
    February 15-17: San Francisco
    February 12-16: New Orleans, LA (5 Day Alumni Program)
    February 19-23: Miami Model Season Alumni BC (w/ Tyler and Julien)
    Feb 26-Mar 2: Miami Model Season Alumni BC (w/ Tyler and Julien)
    March 8-10: San Francisco
    March 15-17: San Francisco
    March 21-23: Seattle, WA
    March 28-30: Los Angeles
    April 5-7: San Francisco
    April 12-14: Vancouver (w/ Alexander)
    April 19-21: Calgary (w/ Alexander)
    April 26-28: San Francisco
    May 3-5: Montreal (w/ Alexander)
    May 10-12: Toronto (w/ Alexander)
    May 17-19: San Francisco

</span>Note that I'll be spending a couple weeks in the LONE STAR STATE of Texas... we've added a Jeffy Free Tour date in Austin on Thursday, January 24th... if you're interested in that make sure to register for it ASAP here:

<a href="http://www.rsdfreetour.com">www.rsdfreetour.com</a>

Anyway, filmed a quick bit at the Free Tour in Los Angeles last week... I've been rocking a cane as the result of this ankle sprain and have adjusted to gaming with it in the club quite swiftly. In the video I talk about several things I was &nbsp;thinking about as a result of being injured and kind of spin off from there.

One guy who attended this talk got all indignant and told me afterwards, "Dude get a grip you're comparing having a minor ankle sprain to being in a wheelchair? THERE ARE PEOPLE WITH AIDS BRO."&nbsp;

Um, ok. Let's be perfectly clear here... I am not pissing and moaning that my minor injury is anything like having full blown AIDS like this guy has, or that it is anything like winning the lottery for that matter (which I also mention in the video as an example of a radical life change). The cane deal was simply the jumping off point for my thought process which got me to thinking about the concept of people having a SET POINT for happiness.&nbsp;

Anyway, check it out:

<div class="video"><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EfdCKWzSnyo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfdCKWzSnyo">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfdCKWzSnyo</a>

So that's about it for today, as I gotta run to move my car for the street cleaning, and get to work on a variety of RSD work that's been on the back burner for too long, including production of my online/text/rotation management product, tentatively titled, "THE PROGRAM." You know how I'm always talking about, "Just execute the program"? Well, this is gonna be IT. A completely automated and simple system to generate pussy indefinitely.&nbsp;

Also looking to bring on some new Bootcamp filming assistants, so setting up interviews for that. I'll probably put up a more detailed post about this next Tuesday, so look out for that. Until then, stay icy.&nbsp;

-j

Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. Зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылок!

Поделитесь этой темой с друзьями:
Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.

Поделиться этой страницей