1. Вы видите это сообщение так как на авторизованы на нашем форуме.
    Авторизуйтесь чтобы его скрыть.
    Если вы не зарегистрированы, то можете это сделать кликнув по этой ссылке, зайдя через доступные соц. сети, либо зарегистрировавшись по е-мэйл.

Преимущества зарегистрированных пользователей:
    1. Скрыто это бесполезное сообщение
    2. Скрыта вся реклама на форуме
    3. Вы видите скрытые ссылки которые не доступны гостям
    4. Вы можете зарабатывать репутацию и открывать ценные материалы
    5. Вам будут доступны дополнительные, скрытые разделы для приватного общения, чат и возможность участвовать в складчинах
    6. Вы сможете поделиться своим опытом, задать вопросы и добавлять интересные материалы
    7. Вы вступите в клуб личностного развития и мы поможем вам стать лучше!
    Скрыть объявление

By Jlaix_ Horrible Advice on How to Pick Up Women

Тема в разделе "RSD", создана пользователем Faers, 28 янв 2013.

Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.
  1. TopicStarter Overlay
    TopicStarter Overlay
    Faers
    Оффлайн

Faers Администратор Команда форума Администратор

Симпатии:
    Howdy y'all... just got back from an epic couple of weeks in Texas. Austin sure has changed a lot in the years since I was last there, with all these new clubs opening up on West Sixth. Quite impressive. Bootcamp was a smashing success, in the sense that the students and I were smashing box in the night with love. Fantastic.

Anyway, back to cold-ass California for the next couple of weeks. Note that I had to take TORONTO off the schedule since nobody signed up for that weekend.... instead I'll be heading down to Los Angeles once more, and there are currently two more spots remaining for that weekend. Here's my schedule for the next few months:<span style="font-weight:bold">

February 1-3: San Francisco
    February 7-9: Los Angeles
    February 15-17: San Francisco
    February 12-16: New Orleans, LA (5 Day Alumni Program)
    February 19-23: Miami Model Season Alumni BC (w/ Tyler and Julien)
    Feb 26-Mar 2: Miami Model Season Alumni BC (w/ Tyler and Julien)
    March 8-10: San Francisco
    March 15-17: San Francisco
    March 21-23: Seattle, WA
    March 28-30: Los Angeles
    April 5-7: San Francisco
    April 12-14: Vancouver (w/ Alexander)
    April 19-21: Calgary (w/ Alexander)
    April 26-28: San Francisco
    May 3-5: Montreal (w/ Alexander)
    May 10-12: Toronto (w/ Alexander)
    May 17-19: San Francisco</span>

<span class="size2 "><a href="http://www.rsdfreetour.com">www.rsdfreetour.com</a> / <a href="http://www.rsdbootcamp.com">www.rsdbootcamp.com</a></span>

RSD OFFICE (toll free): +1 (888) 546 7286

Today's video blog was filmed this past Sunday at Zilker Park in Austin, adjacent to Lady Bird Lake. The late Austin resident and blues guitar legend, Stevie Ray Vaughan, is honored with a memorial statue on the banks... you can see it in the background of the shot.&nbsp;

In this video, I discuss how guys often get into the game and experience a knee-jerk reaction against the bullshit social conditioning that was previously preventing them from experiencing success with women.&nbsp;

For the most part, this is a good thing, a natural and healthy evolution of their belief systems. After a certain point however, these old cliches can be revisted and mined for the deeper meanings within to get a more complex understanding. Check it out:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rI7n4cxHq0" class="bb-url">HORRIBLE ADVICE ON HOW TO PICK UP WOMEN</a>

<div class="video"><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-rI7n4cxHq0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

For the record, the cheese drink was fairly revolting... although to be fair, I didn't really prepare it the way I initially envisioned. Next time I go to Texas, I'm doing it up with a proper BLENDER, so it's less chunky.&nbsp;

God bless America.

Anyway, gonna be here in San Francisco this week. As you may or may not be aware, the San Francisco 49ers American Football Team has made it to the Championship Super Bowl Game of Glory. Should they win, the ensuing riots should make last year's Giants World Series celebration look like Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. The baseball crowd tends to be more "wine and cheese," whereas the football fans are a bit more... how can I put this diplomatically... THUG MOTHERFUCKERS.&nbsp;

The sprained ankle is about 85% healed and I'll be resting it up all week so I'm ready to go out there and film the next installment in the RIOT GAME video series, and try to not die.&nbsp;

C U Next Tuesday... CUNTs.

-j

PS. Here's some of that Hendrix I was talking about in the video. listen to it. its good

<div class="video"><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wIUZ_ClvNYA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. Зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылок!

Поделитесь этой темой с друзьями:
Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.

Поделиться этой страницей