1. Вы видите это сообщение так как на авторизованы на нашем форуме.
    Авторизуйтесь чтобы его скрыть.
    Если вы не зарегистрированы, то можете это сделать кликнув по этой ссылке, зайдя через доступные соц. сети, либо зарегистрировавшись по е-мэйл.

Преимущества зарегистрированных пользователей:
    1. Скрыто это бесполезное сообщение
    2. Скрыта вся реклама на форуме
    3. Вы видите скрытые ссылки которые не доступны гостям
    4. Вы можете зарабатывать репутацию и открывать ценные материалы
    5. Вам будут доступны дополнительные, скрытые разделы для приватного общения, чат и возможность участвовать в складчинах
    6. Вы сможете поделиться своим опытом, задать вопросы и добавлять интересные материалы
    7. Вы вступите в клуб личностного развития и мы поможем вам стать лучше!
    Скрыть объявление

By Jlaix_ Male Chauvinism and Misogyny

Тема в разделе "RSD", создана пользователем Faers, 22 янв 2013.

Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.
  1. TopicStarter Overlay
    TopicStarter Overlay
    Faers
    Оффлайн

Faers Администратор Команда форума Администратор

Симпатии:
     Whatup cats and kittens. Well the new year's been off to a great start... really switching into work mode this month and while there's always a ton to do with RSD, my main priority is finally getting this damn online program together. Shooting back to Texas tomorrow and then I got my work cut out for me over the next few months:

<span style="font-weight:bold">January 24-26: Austin, TX
    February 1-3: San Francisco
    February 7-9: Toronto
    February 15-17: San Francisco
    February 12-16: New Orleans, LA (5 Day Alumni Program)
    February 19-23: Miami Model Season Alumni BC (w/ Tyler and Julien)
    Feb 26-Mar 2: Miami Model Season Alumni BC (w/ Tyler and Julien)
    March 8-10: San Francisco
    March 15-17: San Francisco
    March 21-23: Seattle, WA
    March 28-30: Los Angeles
    April 5-7: San Francisco
    April 12-14: Vancouver (w/ Alexander)
    April 19-21: Calgary (w/ Alexander)
    April 26-28: San Francisco
    May 3-5: Montreal (w/ Alexander)
    May 10-12: Toronto (w/ Alexander)
    May 17-19: San Francisco</span>

Also note that we have added a new free tour date in Austin this Thursday, JUST BECAUSE. Hope to see you there!

<a href="http://www.rsdfreetour.com" class="bb-url"><a href="http://www.rsdfreetour.com">www.rsdfreetour.com</a></a> / <a href="http://www.rsdbootcamp.com" class="bb-url">www.rsdbootcamp.com</a>

RSD OFFICE (toll free):&nbsp;+1 (888) 546 7286

Anyways, today's topic is about the increasingly grating and butthurt whingeing I see on the forum, more and more frequently these days. Specifically, the whining about womens' supposedly callous and mailicious nature. How feminists are trying to destroy men. Guys gleefully talking about their plans to make them PAY. How BITCHES AINT SHIT YO.&nbsp;

When I see this I automatically dismiss the poster as a child likely posting from mother's cellar. However, it's common enough that there's obviously something going on here, a deep resentment that is ubiquitous enough to warrant exploration. Hell, back when I started up on the old fastseduction usenet boards, I was probably one of the worst offenders, throwing out casual chauvinism like it was going out of style.

Maybe that's why it strikes such a nerve with me... because it reminds me of the old, unsuccessful, wounded me.... of the thought patterns I ultimately had to discard and move away from in order to gain true success with women.&nbsp;

So that's the topic of today's video blog....&nbsp;

Male Chauvinism and Misogyny

Tyler even pops in to give his thoughts, which happen to include a bit of "devil's advocate"' stuff in favor of the boy's club.... check it out:

<div class="video"><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zyoGGUXP7EM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

So yeah that's it. When you first get into game, it can be easy to get seduced by this kind of thinking, because it seems like you've been granted a power that finally lets you get out from under what you perceive to be the oppressive thumb of the evil feminists that have held power over you, or some shit. It's real easy to go overboard with this, and next thing you know, you're a goddamn cartoon character that's just as bad as the wackiest feminists out there.

But ultimately, it's best to adopt a more mature outlook and move beyond these cardboard characterizations. Since I'm heading to Texas, I'll leave you with a bible verse:

<span style="font-weight:bold">I Corinthians 13:11</span> - "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."&nbsp;

So yup. That's it for today. Off to get a sexii new haircut, then the gym, then dig into the massive pile of receipts that constitute my tax return for 2012. wish me luck. lol

Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. Зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылок!

Поделитесь этой темой с друзьями:
Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.

Поделиться этой страницей