1. Вы видите это сообщение так как на авторизованы на нашем форуме.
    Авторизуйтесь чтобы его скрыть.
    Если вы не зарегистрированы, то можете это сделать кликнув по этой ссылке, зайдя через доступные соц. сети, либо зарегистрировавшись по е-мэйл.

Преимущества зарегистрированных пользователей:
    1. Скрыто это бесполезное сообщение
    2. Скрыта вся реклама на форуме
    3. Вы видите скрытые ссылки которые не доступны гостям
    4. Вы можете зарабатывать репутацию и открывать ценные материалы
    5. Вам будут доступны дополнительные, скрытые разделы для приватного общения, чат и возможность участвовать в складчинах
    6. Вы сможете поделиться своим опытом, задать вопросы и добавлять интересные материалы
    7. Вы вступите в клуб личностного развития и мы поможем вам стать лучше!
    Скрыть объявление

By Jlaix_ Nine Quick Game Fixes

Тема в разделе "RSD", создана пользователем Faers, 27 ноя 2012.

Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.
  1. TopicStarter Overlay
    TopicStarter Overlay
    Faers
    Оффлайн

Faers Администратор Команда форума Администратор

Симпатии:
    Happy Tuesday everybody. Just got back home from Vancouver, where I ran a bootcamp and unfortunately broke my streak of sleeping with teenagers when visiting Canada. Regardless it was pretty awesome... hit up the most DTF club in the entire city of Van: The Roxy, which featured old ladies rolling around on the floor in broken glass, puke in the urinals, and a Danny Devito look-alike performing enthusiastic dance moves to a Black Eyed Peas cover band. 

Anyways, doing up a BC this weekend in San Francisco, then off to Vegas to run program with Tyler, and then the schedule looks like this:

<span style="font-weight:bold">November 30-Dec2: San Francisco
    December 6-8: Las Vegas (w/ Tyler)
    December 21-23: San Francisco
    December 28-30: San Francisco
    January 3-5: Los Angeles
    January 10-12: Atlanta
    January 18-20: San Francisco
    January 24-26: Austin
    February 1-2: San Francisco
    February 12-16: New Orleans (w/ Tyler + Julien)
    February 19-23: Miami 5-Day Alumni BC (w/ Tyler + Julien)
    February 26-Mar 3: Miami 5-Day Alumni BC (w/ Tyler + Julien)
    </span>
    So yeah, today's vblog is a bit of a departure from the normal traveling ones. I'm starting to put together content for my blog at <a href="http://www.getlaidordie.com">www.getlaidordie.com</a> as right now it's just some static site, totally unimpressive. Tyler basically told me that I need to develop a sort of "manifesto" that people who click on the blog with no knowledge of pickup (like, say, your dad) could easily understand.&nbsp;

What many people don't realize about the "pickup community" is that there is a pretty high turnover rate. Typically within six months you will have an almost entirely new crop of people who are just getting into it. Most will learn what they need, and get out once they've achieved the modest level of competence they came in looking for. There is only a small vocal minority that stay around for years, always wanting to go deeper, but they give the impression that EVERYBODY is like this. This is why instructors sometimes feel pressure to always be developing the "hot new shit" to "take it to the next level."&nbsp;

But really at the end of the day, this shit isn't fucking rocket science, and in fact too much "advanced theory" can actually be counterproductive in many cases. In my experience, at the advanced level it's more of a constant RE-LEARNING of fundamentals than it is "OMG EPIPHANY DERP."&nbsp;

With that in mind, I've taken on the task of making some more fundamental, almost "newbie" style videos covering the basics for use of the blog, so new people can come in and get a grasp of what the fuck it is we're talking about here without having to wade through oceans of the more esoteric stuff. The first video I shot in this vein was based off a simple coaching checklist that I found from YEARS ago (~2004) that I used to use on bootcamp. My list is a LOT more exhaustive now, but these particular checkpoints still remain valid as ever. I shot it in a sort of cheesy "NINE FUNKY TIPS TO BOOST YOUR SUCCESS WITH WOMEN OVERNIGHT!" style because I found it amusing, maybe you will too. Here you go:

<div class="video"><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/F1JDOkL1330" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Anyway, there's my contribution for the week. I'm going on a hiatus next week during the launch of Brad's new program EVOLUTIONS, but I'll be back after that with a special video from 2007 featuring a freshly minted Alexander during his period of instructor training for RSD, entitled "Training Day w/ Jeffy". Like Denzel. Yup.

Cheers,

-j

Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. Зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылок!

Поделитесь этой темой с друзьями:
Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.

Поделиться этой страницей