1. Вы видите это сообщение так как на авторизованы на нашем форуме.
    Авторизуйтесь чтобы его скрыть.
    Если вы не зарегистрированы, то можете это сделать кликнув по этой ссылке, зайдя через доступные соц. сети, либо зарегистрировавшись по е-мэйл.

Преимущества зарегистрированных пользователей:
    1. Скрыто это бесполезное сообщение
    2. Скрыта вся реклама на форуме
    3. Вы видите скрытые ссылки которые не доступны гостям
    4. Вы можете зарабатывать репутацию и открывать ценные материалы
    5. Вам будут доступны дополнительные, скрытые разделы для приватного общения, чат и возможность участвовать в складчинах
    6. Вы сможете поделиться своим опытом, задать вопросы и добавлять интересные материалы
    7. Вы вступите в клуб личностного развития и мы поможем вам стать лучше!
    Скрыть объявление

By Jlaix_ Overcoming Success Barriers

Тема в разделе "RSD", создана пользователем Faers, 21 дек 2012.

Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.
  1. TopicStarter Overlay
    TopicStarter Overlay
    Faers
    Оффлайн

Faers Администратор Команда форума Администратор

Симпатии:
    Aloha bitches, Jeffy here fresh off the plane from Hawaii where I attended Papa's wedding. Sprained my ankle pretty badly on the dance floor so I may be out of commission for the next couple of weeks, but as soon as I'm cleared by my doctor I'll be back running Bootcamps in the following locations:

<span style="font-weight:bold">December 28-30: San Francisco
    January 3-5: Los Angeles
    January 11-13: San Francisco
    January 17-19: Edmonton
    January 24-26: Austin
    February 1-2: San Francisco
    February 12-16: New Orleans (w/ Tyler + Julien)
    February 19-23: Miami 5-Day Alumni BC (w/ Tyler + Julien)
    February 26-Mar 3: Miami 5-Day Alumni BC (w/ Tyler + Julien)</span>
    &nbsp;
    Cool, so I shot this video on the beach in Maui right before the wedding and in it I discuss a couple of ideas that struck me as particularly relevant from two books recently given to me by Tyler: "A First-Rate Madness" and "Hannibal and Me." Both are related to long-term strategizing and looking at the big picture when it comes to your self-development. As I prepare to turn 37 next month, the importance of this becomes more and more evident and is something that I wish I had understood better in my twenties. Given the youthful demographic of the RSD readership I figured it could prove a valuable topic.... so here we go:

<div class="video"><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/snWr2U_OLDo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

While I'm on the subject of Hawaii, I also dug up another old video from 2008, the summer I did the famous 11 mile hike of the Napali Coast of Kauai with the RSD guys. I remember being on that hike and plodding along after the seventh mile, feet blistered, wanting to stop but not being able to - you have to make it to the end of the trail before darkness falls or you're fucked... there's nowhere to camp on the narrow single-track trail... thinking "this is what slaves felt like in ancient egypt times... you want to stop but If you do, you die."&nbsp;

You eventually accept it, and transcend the pain, focusing on each step and not just appreciating the scenery, but becoming part of it. There's a metaphor for life in there, but I'm on too much vicodin to tease it out right now. Just watching this video makes my ankle hurt... more... than... it already does. lol. Also look out for FAT BALD TYLER's cameo at the end. hahahah

<div class="video"><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H7SX4y6ks_U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Anyways, heading off to my doctors appointment, if he clears me to tape the ankle and run bootcamp I'm gonna do it up cane and all. If not, then netflix and tears in the night. And sex. and bourbon.&nbsp;

See you next week!

-j

Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. Зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылок!

Поделитесь этой темой с друзьями:
Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.

Поделиться этой страницей