1. Вы видите это сообщение так как на авторизованы на нашем форуме.
    Авторизуйтесь чтобы его скрыть.
    Если вы не зарегистрированы, то можете это сделать кликнув по этой ссылке, зайдя через доступные соц. сети, либо зарегистрировавшись по е-мэйл.

Преимущества зарегистрированных пользователей:
    1. Скрыто это бесполезное сообщение
    2. Скрыта вся реклама на форуме
    3. Вы видите скрытые ссылки которые не доступны гостям
    4. Вы можете зарабатывать репутацию и открывать ценные материалы
    5. Вам будут доступны дополнительные, скрытые разделы для приватного общения, чат и возможность участвовать в складчинах
    6. Вы сможете поделиться своим опытом, задать вопросы и добавлять интересные материалы
    7. Вы вступите в клуб личностного развития и мы поможем вам стать лучше!
    Скрыть объявление

By Tyler_ 2 New RELATIONSHIP Vids -- Tyler And Jeffy At Papa's Wedding!, Your Fantasy Of Meeting The

Тема в разделе "RSD", создана пользователем Faers, 10 янв 2013.

Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.
  1. TopicStarter Overlay
    TopicStarter Overlay
    Faers
    Оффлайн

Faers Администратор Команда форума Администратор

Симпатии:
    Yo!

I just finished up a really fun program in Los Angeles with Jeffy!

Got a little break until Dallas where Jeff and I will also be teaching (our first program in Dallas and there's a few spaces left!) and then I'll be off to Miami for a month straight of non stop Bootcamp!

Here's my upcoming schedule, have a look and if I'm in your region come and take a program with me.

<span style="font-weight:bold">January 17, 2013: Dallas
    February 21, 2013: Miami
    March 21, 2013: San Diego
    April 4, 2013: Las Vegas
    May 9, 2013: Los Angeles
    May 16, 2013: Chicago
    May 23, 2013: New York City
    June 6, 2013: San Francisco
    June 27, 2013: Boston
    July 4, 2013: Washington DC
    July 25, 2013: Honolulu</span>

<span style="font-weight:bold"><a href="http://www.rsdfreetour.com">www.rsdfreetour.com</a> / <a href="http://www.rsdhotseat.com">www.rsdhotseat.com</a> / <a href="http://www.rsdbootcamp.com">www.rsdbootcamp.com</a>
    </span>
    I have a 3 person team that handles ALL of your questions about RSD events -- Stuart, Huey, and David -- all guys in their 20's who are highly active in the game and pimp it with instructors personally, call them any time to talk game or ask any questions you want!

<span style="font-weight:bold">NORTH AMERICA (Toll Free): +1 (888) 546 7286
    EUROPE: +44 (0) 2079 934 034
    AUSTRALIA: +61 280 155 522
    ASIA: +81345789305
    </span>
    <span style="font-weight:bold"><>============================================<>
    </span>
    So this week's frontpage contribution is going to be a bit of a RELATIONSHIPS DAY.

Of course we'll be focusing more on how learning pickup transitions into a relationship, as opposed to the relationship itself.

You probably recall last week, where I threw up a few videos from Maui where I enjoyed being at Papa's wedding.

Well this week I've got a video from the wedding itself -- the environment has a lot of funny / interesting elements to it going on in the background, so we thought we'd just quickly throw up the camera and shoot whatever we could think of talking about. :)

I had trouble uploading it at the proper resolution earlier this week, but it's now RE-uploaded at 1080p and looks a lot better so if you've seen it earlier this week be sure to CLICK IT AGAIN! :)

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">CLICK HERE TO SEE TYLER, JEFF, AND PAPA UP AT THE WEDDING -- REVEALING IMPORTANT CONCEPTS OF HOW LEARNING GAME TRANSLATES INTO MEETING THE RIGHT GIRL...

</span></span><div class="video"><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hlo0puusuBI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Very fun, hope you enjoyed it!

The next vid is going to expand on this topic as well...

<span style="font-weight:bold"><>=============================================<>
    </span>
    So did you notice the girl in that last dancing scene (which is meant as a JOKE btw...) is in pretty decent shape (well basically perfect shape).

The funny part about this is that she's actually almost 34 years old (THAT'S FUCKING OLD FOR A CHICK!!), and has delivered 2 BABIES just in the last 3 years -- yet she's rockin' the flat tummy, there's not a gram of fat on her and she's all toned up, dancing around like a 22 year old, how could this be possible?!

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">AREN'T 34 YEAR OLD GIRLS WHO JUST HAD 2 BABIES IN 3 YEARS SUPPOSED TO BE OBESE MOMS WITH SHORT CURLY HAIR AND CONSERVATIVE CLOTHES??</span></span>

<span style="font-style:italic">"I just had 2 kids in 3 years, IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!! &nbsp;Let's see you create 2 NEW LIVES</span><span style="font-style:italic">, you FUCKER!!!!!!"
    </span>
    I have a theory about this.

I think women allow themselves to stop being hot because they resent their man for being a loser and don't see any need to impress &nbsp;him at all.

Why should they, when he's too much a loser to replace her, and he doesn't take care of himself either?

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">It's like if I thought people would take RSD programs no matter what. &nbsp;Why would I keep working my ass off to improve them?</span></span>

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">Shouldn't I have a HEALTHY FEAR that if i stop doing a kick ass job, my students will DISAPPEAR??
    </span></span>
    Of course the girl will take COMFORT in having no standard on her initially, until some OTHER guy comes along who INSPIRES HER WANT TO LIVE UP TO A HIGHER STANDARD.

A man who has built himself into something special, and whose choice to be with HER from among an ABUNDANCE of other women INSPIRES her to be at her very best.

Then all of a sudden their complacent loser man seems less appealing, and it's a done deal.

Of course, most couples just assume that they'll get fat and unattractive, then allow the change in their hormones as they age and get fatter to reduce both their sex drives -- thus taking eachother off the market.

LOL that's the most common RELATIONSHIP STRATEGY in our society?! &nbsp;That's what's defined as SUCCESS in a relationship??

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">WHAT THE FUCK?!</span></span>

Well hey, relationships don't have to last forever, and I don't think a relationship has to go until death to be a successful one. &nbsp;I have many successful relationships with girls in the past that were short, or even a few years.

But I do think there's a lot to say about the idea of saying "FUCK HAPPILY EVER AFTER" and assume "GROWTH EVER AFTER" is the better paradigm.

Sound crazy or unconventional? &nbsp;Well have a look at this vid.

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">CLICK THIS VIDEO TO SEE TYLER FRIGHTENING PARENTS IN DISNEYWORLD AS THEIR PARENTS LOOK ON IN SHOCK WHILE I SHOOT THE VID! &nbsp;AND LEARN ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!
    </span></span>
    <div class="video"><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0O-sPbelDII" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Okay that was fun!

Disney World was a pretty interesting place btw. &nbsp;It was cool just to see that Walt Disney had actualized his creative vision as an entrepreneur.

(It's more for kids though -- if you're looking for big thrills check out Universal Studios park, which I did as well...)

<span style="font-weight:bold"><>=======================<>
    </span>
    So I'm out of here, actually off to the gym!

I've been adding a bit of size and strength the past few months so eating bigger, but today is my first day leaning it back up!

<span style="font-weight:bold">LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE RELATIONSHIPS VIDEOS AND I'LL HIT YOU BACK! &nbsp;I WANT YOUR THOUGHTS ON HOW PICKUP TRANSITIONS TO RELATIONSHIPS AND LIFE LONG GROWTH!
    </span>
    Upcoming videos include another vBlog from Orlando where I ask "How do you feel that your girlfriend is a slut?" and deal with jealousy issues, and a killer new Free Tour video that'll be a LONG one from Los Angeles!

Thanks very much for reading and I'll talk to you soon!

<span style="font-weight:bold">Tyler</span>

Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. Зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылок!

Поделитесь этой темой с друзьями:
Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.

Поделиться этой страницей