1. Вы видите это сообщение так как на авторизованы на нашем форуме.
    Авторизуйтесь чтобы его скрыть.
    Если вы не зарегистрированы, то можете это сделать кликнув по этой ссылке, зайдя через доступные соц. сети, либо зарегистрировавшись по е-мэйл.

Преимущества зарегистрированных пользователей:
    1. Скрыто это бесполезное сообщение
    2. Скрыта вся реклама на форуме
    3. Вы видите скрытые ссылки которые не доступны гостям
    4. Вы можете зарабатывать репутацию и открывать ценные материалы
    5. Вам будут доступны дополнительные, скрытые разделы для приватного общения, чат и возможность участвовать в складчинах
    6. Вы сможете поделиться своим опытом, задать вопросы и добавлять интересные материалы
    7. Вы вступите в клуб личностного развития и мы поможем вам стать лучше!
    Скрыть объявление

By Tyler_ 2 New Vids -- Spinning The Magic VS Permanent Attraction, Making The Game Fun!

Тема в разделе "RSD", создана пользователем Faers, 12 дек 2012.

Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.
  1. TopicStarter Overlay
    TopicStarter Overlay
    Faers
    Оффлайн

Faers Администратор Команда форума Администратор

Симпатии:
    Good day!

Just got back from Anthony Robbins "Date With Destiny" seminar and now off to Papa's wedding in Maui tomorrow!

Brad's "Evolutions" launch was a massive success, thanks for picking it up!

(And highly recommended to grab a copy if you haven't!)

Ozzie's video from yesterday is totally amazing btw, check the article next to mine and witness him visiting the Penis museum if you haven't seen it yet!  Super good to see Ozzie stepping it up!

Julien has a new manifesto coming out soon, he's been emailing me the screen shots and looks super good.

In the meantime I have 2 new videos for you today, and here's a list of my upcoming programs as well.

<span style="font-weight:bold">December 20, 2012: Orlando
    January 3, 2013: Los Angeles
    January 17, 2013: Dallas
    February 7, 2013: Aspen, Colorado
    February 14, 2013:&nbsp;Miami Model Season
    </span> <span style="font-weight:bold">
    <a href="http://www.rsdfreetour.com">www.rsdfreetour.com</a> / <a href="http://www.rsdhotseat.com">www.rsdhotseat.com</a> / <a href="http://www.rsdbootcamp.com">www.rsdbootcamp.com</a>
    </span>
    I have a 3 person team that handles ALL of your questions about RSD events -- Stuart, Huey, and David -- all guys in their 20's who are highly active in the game and pimp it with instructors personally, call them any time to talk game or ask any questions you want!

<span style="font-weight:bold">NORTH AMERICA (Toll Free): +1 (888) 546 7286
    EUROPE: +44 (0) 2079 934 034
    AUSTRALIA: +61 280 155 522
    ASIA: +81345789305
    </span>
    Lastly, Julien and I are going to be running "5 Day Alumni-Only Bootcamps" in Miami South Beach during the infamous "Model Season" this Spring. &nbsp;We've had to add several new weeks to this to meet the demand, and there's few spots left so if you want to do this SIGN UP NOW! &nbsp;(No fake scarcity here -- we're now spending over a month straight in Miami to meet the demand, which is kinda absurd and as far as I'm willing to stretch it!).

<span style="font-weight:bold"><a href="http://www.modelseasonbootcamp.com">www.modelseasonbootcamp.com</a>
    </span>
    <span style="font-weight:bold"><>=================================<>
    </span>
    So today's first vid is on how instructors maintain "natural" level game at all times.

Have you ever thought of how RIDICULOUS it is that instructors are called upon to be "on" at all times?

Well if you haven't, I can tell you.... it's friggin' NUTS that people expect this from us!

And yet WE DO IT 100% consistently!

There's simple TRICKS that we employ to make sure that we already CRUSH IT for students on Bootcamps, and for the firsttime ever I reveal them right here!

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">CLICK THIS VIDEO TO DISCOVER THE SECRETS INSTRUCTORS USE TO DOMINATE AT ALL TIMES</span></span>

<div class="video"><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8dikx74BuSI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Very cool huh?

Delivering that content with the tripod in the ocean was harder than it looks! :)

btw how SICK is Los Angeles?? &nbsp;What you saw there was the beach community called Malibu, I obviously prefer living in Hollywood, but Malibu is super nice.

Every day I wake up and am like "DAMN I MADE IT." &nbsp;I just bumped into the rapper Too Short pulling some girl at the grocery store. &nbsp;I used to idolize that guy as a kid LOL.

<span style="font-weight:bold"><>================================<></span>&nbsp;

Next up is a video on "spinning the magic" VS "permanent attraction".

It was inspired by an ex student I bumped into at the Robbins seminar whose date went home with some other guy LOL.

(So wack, but SUCH a good experience towards improving your game!)

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">CLICK THIS VIDEO TO BE WHISKED AWAY TO A FIRESIDE CHAT WHERE TYLER REVEALS THE POWER OF PERMANENT ATTRACTION</span></span>

<div class="video"><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jS1qSD9sJgw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

So yeah, hopefully that'll help you not to have your date go fuck some other guy.

Although to be honest, if that's not happening to you as a newbie, you're not playing the game hard enough!

It happened to me a BUNCH of times when I was coming up!

More important is the understanding of polarity, IN GENERAL.

I realize it's a tricky topic, but GO OUT!!

<span style="font-style:italic">ALL THE SHIT I TALK ABOUT MAKES PERFECT SENSE IF YOU GO OUT A LOT!!
    </span>
    Even the weirder stuff I sometimes cover, if you're out regularly it's all pretty much a no brainer.

OTOH if you don't go out. &nbsp;"Huuur duuur, polarity? &nbsp;Hurrr duur wuuut??"

:)

<span style="font-weight:bold"><>====================<>
    </span>
    So I'm out!

Catch me in Maui if you're coming to the wedding, and otherwise I'll see you next week!

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">Let me know your thoughts on "taking your ego out of the game" and "spinning the magic VS polarity" -- I want to know your experiences and views!
    </span></span>
    Thanks for reading and I'll talk to you soon!

Tyler

Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. Зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылок!

Поделитесь этой темой с друзьями:
Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.

Поделиться этой страницей