1. Вы видите это сообщение так как на авторизованы на нашем форуме.
    Авторизуйтесь чтобы его скрыть.
    Если вы не зарегистрированы, то можете это сделать кликнув по этой ссылке, зайдя через доступные соц. сети, либо зарегистрировавшись по е-мэйл.

Преимущества зарегистрированных пользователей:
    1. Скрыто это бесполезное сообщение
    2. Скрыта вся реклама на форуме
    3. Вы видите скрытые ссылки которые не доступны гостям
    4. Вы можете зарабатывать репутацию и открывать ценные материалы
    5. Вам будут доступны дополнительные, скрытые разделы для приватного общения, чат и возможность участвовать в складчинах
    6. Вы сможете поделиться своим опытом, задать вопросы и добавлять интересные материалы
    7. Вы вступите в клуб личностного развития и мы поможем вам стать лучше!
    Скрыть объявление

By Tyler_ New Free Tour! Secrets Of Taking Nothing Personally, Staying Confident With Girls

Тема в разделе "RSD", создана пользователем Faers, 23 янв 2013.

Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.
  1. TopicStarter Overlay
    TopicStarter Overlay
    Faers
    Оффлайн

Faers Администратор Команда форума Администратор

Симпатии:
    Hey there!

Just got back from my first time in Dallas, had a BLAST!  Thanks to everyone who came out and made it an amazing experience!

I've had a lot of requests to get a new Free Tour video up, and today is the day!

The video opens with a really ridiculous infield burst where I try just saying "Fur!  Fur!" to random girls, the first one's fat friend calls me a creep and then the second is like "Fur?  Fuuuur....." as she's all into it.

Your takeaway here -- <span style="font-style:italic">EMBRACE THE DEGREE OF RANDOMNESS, TAKE NOTHING PERSONALLY!

<span style="font-weight:bold">EVER.</span>
    </span>
    Then it breaks into all out chaos at the Free Tour! &nbsp;You're going to love it.

In the meantime I'd also like to keep you in the loop of my upcoming programs.
    <span style="font-weight:bold">
    February 21, 2013: Miami
    March 21, 2013: San Diego
    April 4, 2013: Las Vegas
    May 9, 2013: Los Angeles
    May 16, 2013: Chicago
    May 23, 2013: New York City
    June 6, 2013: San Francisco
    June 27, 2013: Boston
    July 4, 2013: Washington DC
    July 25, 2013: Honolulu

<a href="http://www.rsdfreetour.com">www.rsdfreetour.com</a> / <a href="http://www.rsdhotseat.com">www.rsdhotseat.com</a> / <a href="http://www.rsdbootcamp.com">www.rsdbootcamp.com</a>
    </span>
    I have a 3 person team that handles ALL of your questions about RSD events -- Stuart, Huey, and David -- all guys in their 20's who are highly active in the game and pimp it with instructors personally, call them any time to talk game or ask any questions you want!

<span style="font-weight:bold">NORTH AMERICA (Toll Free): +1 (888) 546 7286
    EUROPE: +44 (0) 2079 934 034
    AUSTRALIA: +61 280 155 522
    ASIA: +81345789305
    </span>
    I'm also considering adding a FIFTH week to the Miami "Model Season" 5 day alumni-only Bootcamp. It's 50/50 as of now but I'm considering opening it up so if you're interested here's the website.

<span style="font-weight:bold"><a href="http://www.modelseasonbootcamp.com">www.modelseasonbootcamp.com</a>
    </span>
    Hit up <script type="text/javascript">eval(unescape('%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%73%74%75%61%72%74%40%72%65%61%6c%73%6f%63%69%61%6c%64%79%6e%61%6d%69%63%73%2e%63%6f%6d%22%3e%73%74%75%61%72%74%40%72%65%61%6c%73%6f%63%69%61%6c%64%79%6e%61%6d%69%63%73%2e%63%6f%6d%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b'))</script> if you may want to attend. The first 4 weeks overfilled almost instantly and I'm on the fence about staying for Ultra / Winter Music Conference in the 5th week.

<span style="font-weight:bold"><>==========================================<></span>

Alright so like I mentioned, this is a video about embracing randomness and taking nothing personally with girls.

I have a litlte secret I need to reveal to you here...

I've personally always found it UTTERLY PATHETIC and BIZARRE how <span style="text-decoration:underline">personally</span> msot guys I know take a simple blow off from a girl.

IMO it reflects a total disrespect for the fact that she may have other things to do, or simply not want to have sex with you at the time.

OH MY GOD!! &nbsp;POOR YOU!!

The point is that there are also always a few girls who DO want to talk to you and DO want you to take them home.

<span style="font-style:italic">KEEP FUCKING APPROACHING UNTIL YOU MEET THEM!
    </span>
    Why do guys give up so easily?

Personally I always knew since I was a kid I'd have to work hard to get what I want out of life. &nbsp;I knew this as long as I could remember, maybe because nothing ever came easy for me.

So when I got into the game, it was so simple and easy to keep going because I always knew that nobody is cut from a different cloth and I could get the same girls as any other guy if I was willing to keep putting myself out there.

In this video i really GO OFF on the topic! &nbsp;It's a hell of a ride so buckle up.

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">CLICK THIS VIDEO RIGHT NOW TO DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF TAKING NOTHING PERSONALLY, AND HOW TO KEEP GOING WHEN A GIRL SHUTS YOU DOWN!</span></span>

<div class="video"><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pj6qhHYLeMU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Fun stuff huh?

I rarely add infield footage into my vids and don't plan to in the future (if you're interested consider joining me on the inexpensive and amazing Hot Seat event -- it's STACKED!).

(Let me be serious here, if you haven't seen this page go check it out, the video previews are amazing in and of themselves -- <span style="font-weight:bold"><a href="http://www.rsdhotseat.com">www.rsdhotseat.com</a></span>)

But I've been back recording lately, and thought that example wasn't quite good enough for Hot Seat but a HILARIOUS example of the randomness in the game.

The fact the first fat girl is like "Creep!" and the second is like "Fur? &nbsp;Fuuuur...." I somehow found really hilarious.

Funny enough though, the upcoming vid I'll have out in a week will have more infield footage from Dallas, and the shit is utterly hilarious as well.

My instinct is to add in shots that I wouldn't use for Hot Seat but are funny additiions to the videos. &nbsp;Just the random funny shit that happens in the field.

This Free Tour video here I really enjoyed, just for the fact the energy was really great at the event and there was a lot of funny nonsense going on.

I hope you enjoyed it as well, not just for the content, but the sort of "transmission" of the mental headspace that I've embraced as far as being okay with randomness with girls.

My goal for you is to adopt the headspace as well -- it's a &nbsp;LOT &nbsp;more fun on the other side!

Like a lot of themes in my videos, the key here is to LET GO OF YOUR EGO!

A big ego that needs everyone to respond to you in a certain way is a sign of weakness, and while you have to be extremely competitive and aggressive to get what you want out of life, the fuel to get there isn't a fragile ego that needs constant validation to feel okay. :)

Stay on it! &nbsp;Good luck!

<span style="font-weight:bold"><>==============================<>

If you also want to go deeper on this topic....
    </span>
    This is a video I shot a while back in front of the newly built Freedom Tower in NYC, talking about "Not taking things personally".

Take a second to re-watch it, now that you've just freshly seen today's Free Tour video -- you'll get a new level of awareness from it this time!

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">CLICK THIS VIDEO TO HAMMER THE "TAKE NOTHING PERSONALLY" CONCEPT DEEPER INTO YOUR HEAD.
    </span></span>
    <div class="video"><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p6Q2jIkToaw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Good hammering of the concept there, and I'd say that at this point you're good to go!

Again -- nothing is ever personal! -- keep going til you succeed!

<span style="font-weight:bold"><>==============================<>
    </span>
    So hope you enjoyed this week's edition, and I'll see you back next week with my adventures from Dallas.

<span style="font-weight:bold">LET ME KNOW YOUR COMMENTS ON EMBRACING RANDOMNESS AND TAKING NOTHING PERSONALLY! &nbsp;DO YOU HAVE IT DOWN OR ARE YOU STRUGGLING! &nbsp;I WANT TO KNOW!</span>

Thanks for reading and I'll talk to you soon!

<span style="font-weight:bold">Tyler</span>

Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. Зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылок!

Поделитесь этой темой с друзьями:
Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.

Поделиться этой страницей