1. Вы видите это сообщение так как на авторизованы на нашем форуме.
    Авторизуйтесь чтобы его скрыть.
    Если вы не зарегистрированы, то можете это сделать кликнув по этой ссылке, зайдя через доступные соц. сети, либо зарегистрировавшись по е-мэйл.

Преимущества зарегистрированных пользователей:
    1. Скрыто это бесполезное сообщение
    2. Скрыта вся реклама на форуме
    3. Вы видите скрытые ссылки которые не доступны гостям
    4. Вы можете зарабатывать репутацию и открывать ценные материалы
    5. Вам будут доступны дополнительные, скрытые разделы для приватного общения, чат и возможность участвовать в складчинах
    6. Вы сможете поделиться своим опытом, задать вопросы и добавлять интересные материалы
    7. Вы вступите в клуб личностного развития и мы поможем вам стать лучше!
    Скрыть объявление

By Tyler_ Power Of "Honest Signals" -- High Fidelity Communication That Is Hard To Fake!

Тема в разделе "RSD", создана пользователем Faers, 28 ноя 2012.

Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.
  1. TopicStarter Overlay
    TopicStarter Overlay
    Faers
    Оффлайн

Faers Администратор Команда форума Администратор

Симпатии:
    Hey there!

I've just gotten back from a quick business event in Washington DC, and am shooting off to Palm Springs for Anthony Robbins "Date With Destiny" in a few days!

Then off to Las Vegas to meet Jeff for a stack of programs (Bootcamp is full but hit me up on Free Tour and Hot Seat!) and finally Papa's wedding!

As usual I've been working non stop but also enjoying life.  I'm getting really strong in the gym and reading a ton of books in my small amount of spare time!

Anyway here's my schedule for the coming months!  Come to an event with me if you can!

<span style="font-weight:bold">December 7, 2012: Las Vegas
    December 20, 2012: Orlando
    January 3, 2013: Los Angeles
    January 17, 2013: Dallas
    February 7, 2013: Aspen, Colorado
    February 14, 2013: New Orleans Mardis Gras
    February 21, 2013: Miami Model Season
    </span>
    <span style="font-weight:bold"><a href="http://www.rsdfreetour.com">www.rsdfreetour.com</a> / <a href="http://www.rsdhotseat.com">www.rsdhotseat.com</a> / <a href="http://www.rsdbootcamp.com">www.rsdbootcamp.com</a>
    </span>
    I have a 3 person team that handles ALL of your questions about RSD events -- Stuart, Huey, and David -- all guys in their 20's who are highly active in the game and pimp it with instructors personally, call them any time to talk game or ask any questions you want!

<span style="font-weight:bold">NORTH AMERICA (Toll Free): +1 (888) 546 7286
    EUROPE: +44 (0) 2079 934 034
    AUSTRALIA: +61 280 155 522
    ASIA: +81345789305
    </span>
    Lastly, Julien and I are going to be running "5 Day Alumni-Only Bootcamps" in New Orleans for Mardis Gras, and Miami South Beach during the infamous "Model Season" this Spring. So if you're considering attending then start looking into it now!

<span style="font-weight:bold"><a href="http://www.modelseasonbootcamp.com">www.modelseasonbootcamp.com</a>
    </span>
    <span style="font-weight:bold"><>===================================<>
    </span>
    So you may have noticed I've been FIELD TESTING / EXPERIMENTING with a lot of Julien's ideas lately, especially in the recent infield video clips.

One of the things that shocked me was in a Julien Free Tour video he mentioned calling girls "SLUTS!" and "DOGS!"

My initial reaction was "This is too hardcore, not my personality..." but my general view of anything outside my comfort zone is that it is EXACTLY WHAT I NEED TO TRY.

Yes of course, you need to "Find what works, discard that which does not, and create something truly your own" as Bruce Lee would say.

But you ALSO need to TRY A LOT OF NEW THINGS so that you can even DISCOVER what is truly your own -- <span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">you have NO IDEA what you will resonate with or what will work for you until you shut the fuck up and try it!
    </span></span>
    Funny enough, I later realized that what Julien was teaching is completely congruent to me, for the simple reason that people FULLY MISUNDERSTAND where he's coming from and why he does what he does.

He does these types of silly things (which are maybe 1% of what makes his game work -- his game is DEEP and maybe the best I've ever seen with my own eyes) because they are HONEST SIGNALS that communicate directly with the CORE of the girl.

Julien doesn't care about superficial personality, he goes RIGHT TO THE CORE with HONEST SIGNALS that her DNA can read loud and clear.

So that's what we're going to talk about today, and I hope you enjoy it!

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">CLICK HERE TO BE WHISKED AWAY TO THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL WHERE TYLER WILL REVEAL THE POWER OF "HONEST SIGNALS" TO THE GIRL...</span></span>

<div class="video"><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0nZcHPrtjyY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
    btw hopefully you've enjoyed the few "throw away" infield bursts I've added into the vBlogs recently!

I think they're great, but they're also in there cause they're not even on the level of the stuff I'm prepping for Hot Seat!

(So I figured I'd get some use out of them in the vBlogs...)

The value of the Hot Seat event is beyond anything you'd imagine, and that's why it has such amazing reviews.

(ACTUALLY read the website about it if you haven't: &nbsp;<span style="font-weight:bold"><a href="http://www.rsdhotseat.com">www.rsdhotseat.com</a> -- do it now!</span>)

I also wanted to add in a few infield bursts into vBlogs this year since I won't be creating the dating stuff forever, and wanted to leave it as legacy for future years.

For some reason I always love imagining the shock of my future audience seeing this, like "Damn that dude was really PIMPIN'!!" &nbsp;LOL.

<span style="font-weight:bold"><>====================<></span>

But yeah I hope you got as much out of watching this as I did out of creating it.

And like I mentioned multiple times in the video, the lines like "slut!" are basically the LEAST POWERFUL of any honest signal.

They're just one of many so do NOT get hung up on it.

And also like I said, those types of lines are meant to REVEAL something about you in HOW YOU RESPOND TO HER REACTION.

If you are not ACTUALLY centered in your power as a man, they simply reveal that you suck, and very likely could get you beat up.

So keep that in mind!

If that's YOU then I'd say use "honest signals" like how a guy with bad cardio would have sex -- don't try to pound the girl and then reveal you're weezing and out of breath, simply find a steady pace that works and you can still do okay. :)

<span style="font-weight:bold"><>=====================<></span>

I also have a video I shot back in the day that's very related to HONESTY, and how by simply SHOWING WHEREVER YOU'RE AT can be extremely powerful.

Again this goes back to guys who aren't feeling like the shit and wanting to show those honest signals of high status, instead you can focus on CONGRUENCE.

By doing this I've also gotten laid. &nbsp;It may not be as lethal, but it's damned effective with certain girls, and allows you to build upon success after success until you actually become the shit.

So it's very relevant right now to have a second look at this, click it right now!

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">CLICK THIS VIDEO TO SEE TYLER AT THE ROCKEFELLER CENTRE IN NEW YORK REVEALING THE POWER OF HONEST CONGRUENCE...</span></span>

<div class="video"><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JW0m1DWqMVg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
    Ohhh the memories, there was such a banging girl I was with watching me record that one.

God I'd love to hit that again LOL.

But life moves on, and if we're gonna be real, my current situation is even better. :)

Anyway hope you've got a full picture now! &nbsp;Some good deep issues revealed in these ones!

<span style="font-weight:bold"><>===============<>
    </span>
    So I'll hit you back next week with a video I shot this weekend in MALIBU!

It's on the topic of how to simulate the carefree / fun vibe of a natural every time, and the pros and cons of going out constantly versus once in a while.

Then it wraps with Papa and I in the monthly meeting.

I uploaded it last night as well since I'll be at the Anthony Robbins seminar next week, and won't have time to put up anything new. &nbsp;So it'll come out then. :)

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">PLEASE HIT ME UP WITH COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS ON "HONEST SIGNALS"!
    </span></span>
    Let me know how you've used them, and what an "honest" game means to you!

I'll be sure to read them and let you know what I think!

Big scramble to get everything done before my trips this week, thanks so much for reading and I'll talk to you soon!

<span style="font-weight:bold">Tyler</span>

Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. Зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылок!

Поделитесь этой темой с друзьями:
Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.

Поделиться этой страницей