1. Вы видите это сообщение так как на авторизованы на нашем форуме.
    Авторизуйтесь чтобы его скрыть.
    Если вы не зарегистрированы, то можете это сделать кликнув по этой ссылке, зайдя через доступные соц. сети, либо зарегистрировавшись по е-мэйл.

Преимущества зарегистрированных пользователей:
    1. Скрыто это бесполезное сообщение
    2. Скрыта вся реклама на форуме
    3. Вы видите скрытые ссылки которые не доступны гостям
    4. Вы можете зарабатывать репутацию и открывать ценные материалы
    5. Вам будут доступны дополнительные, скрытые разделы для приватного общения, чат и возможность участвовать в складчинах
    6. Вы сможете поделиться своим опытом, задать вопросы и добавлять интересные материалы
    7. Вы вступите в клуб личностного развития и мы поможем вам стать лучше!
    Скрыть объявление

By Tyler_ The Game Is An Odyssey Of The Mind -- Weird Entitlement Secrets To Pick Up The Most Intimi

Тема в разделе "RSD", создана пользователем Faers, 27 дек 2012.

Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.
  1. TopicStarter Overlay
    TopicStarter Overlay
    Faers
    Оффлайн

Faers Администратор Команда форума Администратор

Симпатии:
    Hey there!

Happy Holidays, I hope Santa gave you all the presents and fun times you were hoping for!

Personally I own everything I could ever want -- if anything I'd like to unload more of my possessions -- I'm sort of a minimalist as far as "owning shit".

I like EXPERIENCES so went to Disney World / Universal in Orlando XMas eve, hit up the Christmas Day Lakers game against the Knicks, and had massive amounts of sex.

I'm also a big fan of KNOWLEDGE so was sure to read a few books on the plane -- most recently "Mastery" by Robert Greene and "The Willpower Instinct" by some hot Kelly professor chick.

I decided to wait til later in the day to post this up so that Julien's new Manifesto could stay first on the frontpage a bit longer -- HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!

Good Xmas gift for you there from Julien -- MAKE USE OF IT, NO EXCUSES!

I've got a new "Free Tour" video for you today, and here's my upcoming programs for the next few months...
    <span style="font-weight:bold">
    January 3, 2013: Los Angeles
    January 17, 2013: Dallas (my first time in Dallas!)
    February 7, 2013: Aspen, Colorado
    February 14, 2013: Miami Model Season</span>

<span style="font-weight:bold"><a href="http://www.rsdfreetour.com">www.rsdfreetour.com</a> / <a href="http://www.rsdhotseat.com">www.rsdhotseat.com</a> / <a href="http://www.rsdbootcamp.com">www.rsdbootcamp.com</a>
    </span>
    I have a 3 person team that handles ALL of your questions about RSD events -- Stuart, Huey, and David -- all guys in their 20's who are highly active in the game and pimp it with instructors personally, call them any time to talk game or ask any questions you want!

<span style="font-weight:bold">NORTH AMERICA (Toll Free): +1 (888) 546 7286
    EUROPE: +44 (0) 2079 934 034
    AUSTRALIA: +61 280 155 522
    ASIA: +81345789305
    </span>
    Lastly, Julien and I are going to be running "5 Day Alumni-Only Bootcamps" in Miami South Beach during the infamous "Model Season" this Spring. &nbsp;I believe there are just a few spaces left on the first week of the event -- the rest of the month is sold out!

<span style="font-weight:bold"><a href="http://www.modelseasonbootcamp.com">www.modelseasonbootcamp.com</a>
    </span>
    <span style="font-weight:bold"><>===================================<></span>

So I haven't posted a new Free Tour video in a while, which is so crazy cause my last 2 Free Tours have been SO GOOD!

Sadly I lost the audio on both of them by coincidence -- which I attribute to poor time and sleep management on my part, which often causes me to make stupid mistakes (like not changing the microphone batteries in one case, or remembering the microphone in another...).

Gotta take the pain of the loss and absorb the lesson and move forward!

The video I have today I think is decent as far as Free Tour videos go -- for sure worth checking out -- but honestly pretty pale compared to the free events I've run recently.

Regardless I'm sure the&nbsp;upcoming Free Tours in Los Angeles and Dallas will be back up to par -- it's pretty difficult to just go in there with nothing in your head every time and let it rip, but that's the only way I've ever figured out as far as creating hours and hours of new content every month.

In the meantime I think there are some very worthwhile concepts in this video as far as how pickup takes you through an "odyssey of the mind" in terms of your entitlement with hot girls.

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">It's a really crazy topic that I'd like to continue to expand upon in future years, click the video and have a look!
    </span></span>
    <div class="video"><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ruXZ63ZCFOg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

The video also only uploaded in 360 for some reason, maybe Youtube will upgrade it later in the day I dunno. &nbsp;I considered reuploading it but figured it wasn't really worthwhile for this vid.

To be honest, uploading a video that I think is decent but not up to par right now, it PISSES ME OFF and makes me psyched out of my mind to get into the next Free Tour LOL.

Whenever I don't accomplish what I set my mind out to accomplish it amps me into a psychotic rage, and I always get my mind FULLY ENGAGED and come back super hard.

(I think a lot of guys lack this competitiveness and it's super pathetic! &nbsp;I don't care what my sons do with their lives, but the one thing I demand is that they have standards and be engaged!)

My goals for free events are pretty high this year, I think I'm going to rip it in ways I've never done. &nbsp;Within 3 years from now I expect to be FULLY CRUSHING IT.

I'm never thinking 2X as good or 3X as good. &nbsp;I'm always thinking "How can I make this 100X as good? &nbsp;How can I make what I'm doing now irrelevant garbage?"

That's another reason I put everything out for free. &nbsp;I view it like all this bullshit I'm doing is such clown shit compared to the vision I have for the future, I just put this out like a little kid doing arts and crafts. &nbsp;I want to DOMINATE and CRUSH with this shit -- I don't give a fuck what anyone ELSE is doing, I'm thinking about WHAT'S POSSIBLE.

I have such a clear vision of what I can do with all this, but it's that matter of the decades and decades of consistency, and keeping my mind and body healthy so that I can keep producing.

This is also why I got good at game over the years. &nbsp;I just want to go higher and higher with it. &nbsp;I'm not like one of those little bitches crying in their basements trying to get validation from a girl -- I have way too much sex at all times, and the ONLY reason I do this is to CRUSH IT in the field.

The feeling of it is like flying -- like being in a lucid dream. &nbsp;LOVE IT.

Me doing Free Tours is obviously a waste of money as far as the company goes, because I need to be RUNNING the business not doing a "Free Tour" -- but I love how the more of them I do, the better I get. &nbsp;It's that growth and expansion that I love so much.

All week I try to build myself and build myself, so that I can go into events and rip them apart.

I'm enjoying teaching pickup stuff for now, but I can feel that it'll come to an end in the next few years. &nbsp;I'm still loving it because my sex drive has gotten so high (all the weight lifting and healthy eating) but I think as I cross into my later 30's I won't want sex as much and so I won't want to do pickup as much either.

At that point I'll shift my focus to building the best self development content I can build, which I've been accumulating in "the vault" for several years now. &nbsp;Got a TON of original and amazing stuff -- but as I build RSD and myself more successful, there will be a better "buy in" from the audience as they're able to see what's possible.

I'd encourage you while reading this to consider YOUR OWN goals as far as what motivates you.

The whole paradigm of being a little sad man and focusing on "getting out of pain" is just pathetic. &nbsp;I know cause I've been there and done that in my early twenties. &nbsp;Super wack.

Focus instead of massive pleasure -- in my case the extreme pleasure of continuing to grow, have sex with the girls I want to have sex with, and crush it in all respects.

Life is short. &nbsp;What is pleasure FOR YOU??
    <span style="font-weight:bold">
    <>=================================<>
    </span>
    Anyway the upcoming weeks I'm planning to knock out a few of the more advanced video blogs that I've been sort of putting off creating.

A few of them are difficult content (subject matter) to explain properly so I've sort of been putting them off.

But I think I need to get them fully out of my system to move forward and allow the space in my mind to receive the next volley of content. &nbsp;So gotta get it done!

I've got videos from Maui coming out next week -- on the topic of "Using money and prostitutes to get laid" (for some weird reason I was inspired to record this -- it sounds basic but pretty sick vid) and "Why I've had so many novel experiences" (again another basic vid but the way I explain it is very necessary).

The following week I go into relationships live from Papa's wedding, and talk massive amounts of shit at Disney World while shocked parents cover their children's ears!

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">HIT ME UP WITH COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU LEARNED ABOUT ENTITLEMENT FROM THIS VIDEO, AND I'LL HIT YOU BACK! &nbsp;THANKS!
    </span></span>
    Appreciate you reading this, and have a great XMas! &nbsp;I'll talk to you soon!

<span style="font-weight:bold">Tyler</span>

Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. Зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылок!

Поделитесь этой темой с друзьями:
Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.

Поделиться этой страницей