1. Вы видите это сообщение так как на авторизованы на нашем форуме.
    Авторизуйтесь чтобы его скрыть.
    Если вы не зарегистрированы, то можете это сделать кликнув по этой ссылке, зайдя через доступные соц. сети, либо зарегистрировавшись по е-мэйл.

Преимущества зарегистрированных пользователей:
    1. Скрыто это бесполезное сообщение
    2. Скрыта вся реклама на форуме
    3. Вы видите скрытые ссылки которые не доступны гостям
    4. Вы можете зарабатывать репутацию и открывать ценные материалы
    5. Вам будут доступны дополнительные, скрытые разделы для приватного общения, чат и возможность участвовать в складчинах
    6. Вы сможете поделиться своим опытом, задать вопросы и добавлять интересные материалы
    7. Вы вступите в клуб личностного развития и мы поможем вам стать лучше!
    Скрыть объявление

By Tyler_ Tyler Hits Up Anthony Robbins Date With Destiny!

Тема в разделе "RSD", создана пользователем Faers, 20 дек 2012.

Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.
  1. TopicStarter Overlay
    TopicStarter Overlay
    Faers
    Оффлайн

Faers Администратор Команда форума Администратор

Симпатии:
    Hey there!

I'm shooting off to ORLANDO FLORIDA for Free Tour / Hot Seat / Bootcamp in a few hours.

If you're in or near the state of Florida I highly recommend you attend as I rarely get to Orlando and it may well be the last time I ever visit Orlando for a RSD event!

Todd has decided to get in on the Bootcamp as well so there's now spots on the event we're running together, whereas it was previously sold out.

Hopefully we'll have time to check out Disney World while we're down there, and shoot a few vids!

In the meantime here's my schedule for the upcoming few months!
    <span style="font-weight:bold">
    December 20, 2012: Orlando
    January 3, 2013: Los Angeles
    January 17, 2013: Dallas
    February 7, 2013: Aspen, Colorado
    February 14, 2013: Miami Model Season

<a href="http://www.rsdfreetour.com">www.rsdfreetour.com</a> / <a href="http://www.rsdhotseat.com">www.rsdhotseat.com</a> / <a href="http://www.rsdbootcamp.com">www.rsdbootcamp.com</a></span>

I have a 3 person team that handles ALL of your questions about RSD events -- Stuart, Huey, and David -- all guys in their 20's who are highly active in the game and pimp it with instructors personally, call them any time to talk game or ask any questions you want!

<span style="font-weight:bold">NORTH AMERICA (Toll Free): +1 (888) 546 7286
    EUROPE: +44 (0) 2079 934 034
    AUSTRALIA: +61 280 155 522
    ASIA: +81345789305
    </span>
    Lastly, Julien and I are going to be running "5 Day Alumni-Only Bootcamps" in Miami South Beach during the infamous "Model Season" this Spring. We've had to add several new weeks to this to meet the demand, and there's few spots left so if you want to do this SIGN UP NOW! (No fake scarcity here -- we're now spending over a month straight in Miami to meet the demand, which is kinda absurd and as far as I'm willing to stretch it!).

<span style="font-weight:bold"><a href="http://www.modelseasonbootcamp.com">www.modelseasonbootcamp.com</a>
    </span>
    <span style="font-weight:bold"><>===================================<>
    </span>
    So I just got back from Papa's wedding in Maui this past weekend, which was amazing!

And prior to that I was in attendance at Anthony Robbins 6 day "Date With Destiny" seminar.

There seemed to be a ton of interest as to what my experience was like, so I wound up recording a video whlie I was down there.

I go deep into the topic of the value of self development, and reveal how Tony's first event I did (Unleash The Power Within) changed my life nearly a decade ago.

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">CLICK THIS VIDEO RIGHT NOW TO SEE TYLER AT TONY ROBBINS "DATE WITH DESTINY" -- GOING INTO THE GOAL OF SELF HELP AT A HIGH LEVEL!
    </span></span>
    <div class="video"><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ll3ERKXEeo4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Interestingly I nearly recorded 2 hours worth of content about what I learned from the event -- but it was more about how to RUN events and I didn't feel it was appropriate to the RSD list for now.

(Cool for hardcore fans, but just way confusing and over the top to a new viewer.)

In the future when I teach more business related content, I'll review the video-notes that I took and teach ALL of it however.

The main thing I talked about in those 2 hours was the idea of "buy in".

I realized that Tony accomplishes "buy in" with 5 main methods.

1- Charismatic speaking
    2- Ability to pace the experience of the audience
    3- Huge crowds who all have also bought in
    4- Celebrity endorsements
    5- The fact he looks like a giant space alien, which makes him seem surreal

My interest in this topic came from the fact that I FINALLY understood the experience of people who aren't into RSD.

Literally for years I couldn't remotely understand how not every guy on the planet wouldn't be into getting hardcore field tested advice on how to have sex with prettier / more girls than he's currently getting.

(I mean wouldn't you have to be RETARDED not to take advice like that?? &nbsp;WHAT. &nbsp;THE. &nbsp;FUCK????)

But I realized that it's the "buy in" that makes the advice effective.

If you don't buy in to the fact that it'll help you, your "RAS" will just keep finding every little thing wrong with it.

That's why some people who watch my stuff are literally finding every little thing they can to poke holes in it, rather than go out and try it for themselves.

Conversely, the whole "buy in" phenomenon is what tunes in people's "RAS" to all the GOOD THINGS about something if they like it -- which allows them to learn faster and more effectively.

Tony, for example, is able to run a weeklong event and hold people's attention who might not be able to sit for 3 hours watching a hundred million dollar movie (that's an example he gives).

Because he has "buy in" people are not only willing to watch it for hours, but they're learning at a super high rate.

People have said this to me in the streets for years when they stop me to say hi -- "I watched Blueprint from start to finish, I've never been able to sit in a classroom for more than half an hour!"

This is the same reason that people pay so much money to have speakers come to corporate events.

When a big company pays me huge money to do a corporate event, they could just as easily show Blueprint on the screen. &nbsp;And the content would be better than what I teach at the event!

But they're not paying for the content, they're paying me to come and FORCE THE BUY IN.

Same with Avicii or Deadmau5 playing in Vegas. &nbsp;They could easily just play their record, but having the DJ on hand is what causes the crowd's buy-in and makes them get all crazy dancing and all that.

All mainstream music is like this as well. &nbsp;Yes, Tupac is an incredible world class rapper, but so is FREEWAY! &nbsp;And you don't see people jamming to Freeway's music the way Tupac had everyone going. &nbsp;Why? &nbsp;Cause Tupac caused the "buy in" and so people's RAS were more willing to tune into the music and find the good in it.

This whole "buy in phenomenon" is also why it's oftentimes bad when someone sends a friend on one of my programs and pays for it.

The fact they haven't watched my material or bought into the idea of PUA causes them to hate the program the whole way through. &nbsp;I've seen it for years.

Likewise I prefer that FRIENDS of mine do the program with a different instructor than me? &nbsp;Why? &nbsp;So that they'll BUY IN.

I spoke for hours on this topic, but again, I wanted to shorten the video and make it more relatable as opposed to a rant that less people would find interesting -- so I'll cover this EXTENSIVELY in future programs related to business.

In the meantime, give some thought to the topic of "buy in" and keep it in mind as it relates to your own life.

<span style="font-weight:bold"><>===================<></span>

Anyway lots of great videos on the way -- I shot another 3 in Maui, on the topics of why not to use money and prostitutes to get laid, why I've had so many novel experiences in life, and a great vid from Papa's wedding!

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">I'll hit you back with those soon, and please&nbsp;<span style="text-decoration:underline">hit me back with comments</span>&nbsp;on self development at a high level and "buy in"!
    </span></span>
    Thanks for reading and I'll talk to you soon!

<span style="font-weight:bold">Tyler</span>

Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. Зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылок!

Поделитесь этой темой с друзьями:
Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.

Поделиться этой страницей