1. Вы видите это сообщение так как на авторизованы на нашем форуме.
    Авторизуйтесь чтобы его скрыть.
    Если вы не зарегистрированы, то можете это сделать кликнув по этой ссылке, зайдя через доступные соц. сети, либо зарегистрировавшись по е-мэйл.

Преимущества зарегистрированных пользователей:
    1. Скрыто это бесполезное сообщение
    2. Скрыта вся реклама на форуме
    3. Вы видите скрытые ссылки которые не доступны гостям
    4. Вы можете зарабатывать репутацию и открывать ценные материалы
    5. Вам будут доступны дополнительные, скрытые разделы для приватного общения, чат и возможность участвовать в складчинах
    6. Вы сможете поделиться своим опытом, задать вопросы и добавлять интересные материалы
    7. Вы вступите в клуб личностного развития и мы поможем вам стать лучше!
    Скрыть объявление

By Tyler_ Tyler In Maui -- Why Money / Prostitutes Triggers Your Brain To Stop Creating Swagger / Ho

Тема в разделе "RSD", создана пользователем Faers, 2 янв 2013.

Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.
  1. TopicStarter Overlay
    TopicStarter Overlay
    Faers
    Оффлайн

Faers Администратор Команда форума Администратор

Симпатии:
    Hey there!

I've got 2 new videos today from Maui that I think you'll enjoy!

I'm also cracking into Los Angeles Free Tour, Hot Seat, and Bootcamp tomorrow with Jeff!  If you're in Southern California and want to come hang out with me be sure to attend!

<span style="font-weight:bold">January 3, 2013: Los Angeles
    January 17, 2013: Dallas (my first time in Dallas!)
    February 7, 2013: Aspen, Colorado
    February 14, 2013: Miami Model Season

<a href="http://www.rsdfreetour.com">www.rsdfreetour.com</a> / <a href="http://www.rsdhotseat.com">www.rsdhotseat.com</a> / <a href="http://www.rsdbootcamp.com">www.rsdbootcamp.com</a>
    </span>
    I have a 3 person team that handles ALL of your questions about RSD events -- Stuart, Huey, and David -- all guys in their 20's who are highly active in the game and pimp it with instructors personally, call them any time to talk game or ask any questions you want!

<span style="font-weight:bold">NORTH AMERICA (Toll Free): +1 (888) 546 7286
    EUROPE: +44 (0) 2079 934 034
    AUSTRALIA: +61 280 155 522
    ASIA: +81345789305
    </span>
    Lastly, Julien and I are going to be running "5 Day Alumni-Only Bootcamps" in Miami South Beach during the infamous "Model Season" this Spring. I believe there are just a few spaces left on the first week of the event -- the rest of the month is sold out!

<span style="font-weight:bold"><a href="http://www.modelseasonbootcamp.com">www.modelseasonbootcamp.com</a>

<>===================================<>
    </span>
    So I shot 2 pretty different videos in Maui during Papa's wedding 2 weeks ago.

(I actually shot a third which is LIVE at Papa's wedding that I'll put out next week...)

I've had a lot of fun visiting Maui over the years -- especially when I lived in Hawaii for 3 and 1/2 years and would take a short plane ride from Oahu to Maui for weekend trips -- so thought it would be fun to shoot something from the "nice hotel" as well as from the "wild side" of the island.

It used to drive me CRAZY how people would come all the way out to Hawaii but SIT IN THE DAMNED RESORT AND NEVER SEE THE REAL HAWAII!!!

So today you'll see one vid from the 4 Seasons hotel, and the next on the wild north side of the island.

Some day I'll go back and also shoot vblogs on the top of the volcano and in Hana -- 2 places I really enjoy as well.

But for now check these out.... :)

The first is on the topic of using money and prostitutes to get laid. &nbsp;I thought it would match up well with the environment because it's one of the nicest hotels I've ever seen, and so people who use a lot of money to get laid would relate well to it (and why they need to STOP!)

This is a super important topic for many reasons, which I'll explain below.

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">CLICK THIS VIDEO RIGHT NOW TO SEE WHY USING MONEY AND PROSTITUTES TO GET LAID CAUSES YOUR BRAIN TO STOP GENERATING SWAGGER AND DIMINISHES YOUR SELF RESPECT!
    </span></span>
    <div class="video"><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bNLjvzs6KVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

So hope you enjoyed this one and I'll take time to expand on it here.

I shoot these video blogs "off the cuff" with zero script or pre-planning -- and also often with people staring at me in shock about the subject matter -- so I sometimes skim over or poorly explain a few things here and there (I think I do a good job overall).

In this case I wanted to add that...

<span style="font-weight:bold">1- It's totally fine to spend money on a girl who you are ALREADY WITH.</span>

Either fucking her, or dating her.

I often don't spend a dime on girls I'm fucking, but if I'm intimate with a girl on a really high level I may take her to restaurants or trips.

This is typically a girl who I've fucked the first night we met, and without spending a dime (or any talk or money at all). &nbsp;She has already proven she's into "me for me" and is being taken out as a reward.

<span style="font-weight:bold">2- You can spend SMALL amounts of money to help with LOGISTICS, such as paying for taxi rides or a CHEAP bit of food.
    </span>
    Typically I'll let the girl take scraps off of my plate if I feel that it'll get her to come with me to the restaurant as well.

In a few cases I've paid for dinner on a pull with a girl I've already made out with and groped profusely and we still wound up having sex.

This should be done PURELY FOR LOGISTICS and for no other reason at all. &nbsp;And keep in mind that you want to DOWNPLAY what you're doing for her -- such as saying that you can expense it on your company card, etc.

In the past year I've had a case where a girl said "Unless you buy me this beer I'm not fucking you..." and I bought the 2 dollar beer and immediately fucked her (again -- we'd been making out for a few hours) and another girl I told her that I'd buy her eggs at Denny's and pay for her gas to drive around on a tour of the city if she slept over at my hotel -- and we wound up fucking as well.

So there's a few exceptions, but overall you want to MINIMIZE any TALK or USE or money 100%.

I've also taken the opposite tact where I get girls paying FOR ME even to the point that they're furious about it, and this just amps up their emotions and gets them bitching to their friends about me, which further amps attraction and makes the sex better after I yell at her for being a bitch about it.

<span style="font-weight:bold">3- The main focus I want you to look at with this video, which I glossed over, is that the brain STOPS exerting energy to create charisma if you show it that there's some other way.
    </span>
    Understand that to generate charisma EXERTS ENERGY and that your brain WILL NOT DO IT if it thinks it doesn't have to.

Another example of this -- the combination of marriage and a steady job.

How many guys do you meet who have mad charisma and swagger and are also married?

There's obviously a few bad asses out there, like Jay Z who is married to Beyonce -- but again, he doesn't have a steady job, rather he's paid to have swag.

But for most guys if you don't NEED to maintain swagger, you lose it.

The problem with using money and prostitutes to get laid is that you lose your swag.

Then you start RATIONALIZING all this stupid shit to "stay the course" of not having to pull girls using your personality.

It's just overall extremely dumb. &nbsp;I've never seen a single guy do this and not have some sort of negative effect from it -- and I have MANY close friends who do it, and I love all of them, but I know that they'd benefit from going back to cultivating swagger and pulling girls by their own personalities.

<span style="font-weight:bold">4- You should always earn as much money as is needed to make you happy, just do it FOR YOURSELF.
    </span>
    There's the benefit of being able to travel to more places to pick up girls. and doing bottle service if you aren't capable of getting into difficult exclusive clubs.

But overall you wanna think of money as something you do for yourself, not to bribe user-girls into sleeping with you.

You have NO IDEA how many chodes I see trying to use cash in Los Angeles and NOT getting laid. &nbsp;They buy bottles and are surrounded by "bottle rat" chicks all night, then go home alone.

You're in the club looking at the guys at tables THINKING that they're in a sweet position, but in reality bottle service is the biggest bullshit fantasy I've ever seen. &nbsp;Promoters get girls to go to their tables, but the guys wind up not getting laid, just sitting there thinking "I'm so glad I went to law school, FINALLY I have all the attention from the girls... Hey wait a sec, why is she pouring my drinks to that ginger with no table! &nbsp;I hate that guy! &nbsp;Wait, she's leaving with him?! &nbsp;WTF?!"

:)

<span style="font-weight:bold"><>=============================<></span>

Next up I go into a common rant that I give to my friends, which is "Why I've had so many novel experiences, and why so many people miss out".

Basically I think that while we want to believe in ABUNDANCE of opportunities, we have to TREAT each opportunity as if it is SCARCE.

I have a strong sense of urgency with any opportunity that I see, and treat it as if it will never come back. &nbsp;This is not only the attitude that I attribute all my life experience towards, but also to all of my success.

My general view is that you are LUCKY to have ANY OPPORTUNITY AT ALL and treat it as if it is SUPER IMPORTANT.

YES you want to view women as abundant, fuck tons of them, and hit up girls all the time.

But EVEN WITH GIRLS, while you want to make out with them and fuck them like it ain't no thang, you also want to follow up hard with numbers and pulling so that you get laid.

Play the whole club, but when you lock onto a girl you're going to fuck, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Anyway this attitudes permeates my entire psychology, and you can probably sense it from my regular postings here on RSDN!

Have a look at the video and you'll learn a lot! &nbsp;I posted it last week on Youtube and the response has been tremendous! &nbsp;Thanks!

<span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-weight:bold">CLICK THIS VIDEO RIGHT NOW TO LEARN THE SECRET TYLER USED TO HAVE A TON OF LIFE EXPERIENCES!&nbsp;</span></span>

<div class="video"><iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1uarCaupZBY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Lastly I wanted to mention that you should focus on what I say about being broke and FINDING A WAY.

Once I'd decided that I wanted to have a lot of experiences, I was WILLING TO PAY THE PRICE to do what I wanted to do.

I was willing to sleep on floors, dig up the cheapest flights, skimp on food and sleep, because I knew it may be my only chance.

You've gotta decide what you wanna do in life and FUCKING DO IT!

There's never an excuse. &nbsp;Honestly, if I'm gonna be real with you here, I'd say that if you can't find a way to get what you want out of life -- super pathetic.

I've never accepted that standard from myself -- all I accept is non stop work to make happen what I wanna see and do! &nbsp;I couldn't ever imagine not being competitive or aggressive enough to do whatever it takes otherwise. :)

Hope that makes sense!

<span style="font-weight:bold"><>==============================>
    </span>
    So hope you enjoyed this week's installment, and next week you can look forward to the last Maui video from Papa's wedding another another relationship based video that I shot with gasping parents around at the Orlando Disney Magic Kingdom LOL! :)

<span style="font-weight:bold">HIT ME BACK WITH COMMENTS ON THE TOPICS OF MONEY/HOOKERS AND HAVING NOVEL EXPERIENCES! &nbsp;I'D LOVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, AND I'LL HIT YOU BACK!!
    </span>
    I've got some really fun stuff awaiting me this evening so I'll get out of here, and thanks very much for reading and watching the vids!

Have fun and talk soon!

<span style="font-weight:bold">Tyler</span>&nbsp;

Ссылки могут видеть только зарегистрированные пользователи. Зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь для просмотра ссылок!

Поделитесь этой темой с друзьями:
Реклама для незарегистрированных пользователей. Зарегистрируйтесь и зайдите под своей учётной записью чтобы отключить показы.

Поделиться этой страницей